From 8th to 9th

Oje

Hey whats up everyone? See alot of names around here I already know from the 8th forum. Traded in my 2008 Si a few weeks ago for a 2012 Si.

Got some 5% tint on Saturday and threw on GRFXP.com taillight overlays yesterday...

5_zpsa6afbc5e.jpg

11_zps9bc3df2e.jpg

welcome to 9th... any pics of your old 8th as well?

Welcome! Why did you trade in your other si? 5% tint ftw!

Welcome! Why did you trade in your other si? 5% tint ftw!

Was just time for something new. The 08 had 80,000 miles, hard miles lol and while nothing was wrong with the car at the time im sure something would have went wrong sooner than later. It needed new tires, would have needed new rear brakes/rotors in a few months, had some paint chips... it was showing its age so rather than keep putting money in a 5 year old car i figured id get a new one.

In early December a friend asked me to go to the Honda dealership one Sunday and i wasnt even really looking but saw the red Si when i was there and decided to keep an eye on it. I saw another dealership offering them for $19,800 so i emailed the dealership i was at to see if they would match the price and they did then ended up paying off my 08 +$200 so i really couldnt pass it up.

I'm doing the opposite. Putting money on my 07 now. :giggle:

Thats a good deal!
Was just time for something new. The 08 had 80,000 miles, hard miles lol and while nothing was wrong with the car at the time im sure something would have went wrong sooner than later. It needed new tires, would have needed new rear brakes/rotors in a few months, had some paint chips... it was showing its age so rather than keep putting money in a 5 year old car i figured id get a new one.

In early December a friend asked me to go to the Honda dealership one Sunday and i wasnt even really looking but saw the red Si when i was there and decided to keep an eye on it. I saw another dealership offering them for $19,800 so i emailed the dealership i was at to see if they would match the price and they did then ended up paying off my 08 +$200 so i really couldnt pass it up.

<-- also from 8th though I never owned a Civic before :giggle:

I was accordracin96 on there.

Welcome! :)

Back