From Vtec to VQ

We both have our cars cared for by the same detailer, the owner of the red coupe in that last picture

Welcome to the site, and great cars! I think I saw your Civic on 8th back when the '12 was just about to launch.

Thanks man. Yeah, that car got around on that site alittle bit

I like the G37! I had a friend who had one for a while, hers was a auto but the paddle shifters made it a fun car to drive. Sheet, the torque output from the K20 to K24 was a noticeable improvement lol. I liked the HP/TRQ output on the WRX I had but it was a turd quality wise.

I wish Honda/Acura would make a RWD performance coupe/sedan to compete against things like the 3 series, G37, IS, CTS, etc

Only 3 hours from me. Wonder how long the detail would take.

if your car has never been corrected before its a all day process

Usually a whole day, depending how bad the paint is and how much you're willing to pay.. $300-1000+

his prices are actually really reasonable, he lives in harrisonburg va not miami and so he charges harrisonburg level prices for his services, but its miami quality work

yeah,I am pretty sure he would never charge a person a grand.if anything me might decline the work if it wasnt fixable before he would charge somebody that much

Yeah, just saying in general that's what full detail prices are. Things like opticoat etc add up quickly.

Just depends on how many steps it needs to be fully corrected. Honda/Acura paint is pretty soft, easy to work to remove most defects but tricky to get that final jeweled level of polish. 2-step process I'd bet. 8-12hrs.

Edit: NM you have wrx. Still. 1-step polish for DD, 2-step if you are really picky and want it looking new.

Last edited:
Now I know I wont take my car down to Gwinnett County to get detailed if thats what they charge around their

Back