Front Bumper Cover Removal

0260N5Si

North America
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
2DR
I had a quick look. But nothing. Are there any step by steps for removing the front bumper cover? If anyone can provide me with a link, that would be great! Coupe to be specific!

On a 2013 civic lx bottom splash guard, I've removed the clips and the 2 bolts but it still seems to be held by something. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find any other clips holding it.

hi I have quesiton I'm living Ottawa and I want to change from old headlights to new headlights but some people says problem is cold weather when you remove the bumper is may strain is that true or wrong ?

hi I have quesiton I'm living Ottawa and I want to change from old headlights to new headlights but some people says problem is cold weather when you remove the bumper is may strain is that true or wrong ?

plastic clips are more likely to potentially crack but that can happen anytime really.

Anyone know where I can buy some extra plastic clips for the bumper? My right HID is acting up, so I have to get in there to trouble shoot and I know I'm to at least break a couple of those things.

Anyone know where I can buy some extra plastic clips for the bumper? My right HID is acting up, so I have to get in there to trouble shoot and I know I'm to at least break a couple of those things.
your dealership, or any place like autozone/pepboys etc would have them

Back