DIY Front License Plate Flip Around

You can plug it and use touch up paint.

f*cking dealership screwed mine front and center into the bumper instead of just from below... so i can't flip it over, i'll have a hole in the bumper :(
jasonandre had his drilled as well v
Got up this morning, took off the front license plate, and look at this crap...

001_G_001.sized.jpg

When will dealers ever learn to not drill holes in the bumper! Well, this should make the bumper piece installation interesting...

At my dealership, the guys putting on the plates have only one job: putting on plates. They probably didn't bother to look where they were drilling and likely didn't even care.

I didn't notice any change in it temp wise and i did a bunch of highway tours with it, couple of trips to Calgary and a trip to Dryden in the heat of summer

i flipped mine today as my plates came in.....had to do some minor modification to the original bracket to use the same bolts. worked out good tho. and no over heating.

i flipped mine today as my plates came in.....had to do some minor modification to the original bracket to use the same bolts. worked out good tho. and no over heating.

I'm not too sure what its called but the things that the bolts connect to. Flip em (washers i think) and they should be good to go

no heat problems considering it's covering the majority of the rad? lol
Yah a giant rad shield over an already small vent. If you pushed your car Im sure you would notice temps rise. Looks vs performance? For daily use probably wont matter in cooler months.

Alligators haha.
I lived there when i was little its a cool place! I wish i didnt need a front license plate though, all cars definitely look better without them

Back