Full Exhaust and Intake Help!

lumnut13v

Appleton, WI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I just picked up my 2013 civic and now i got a modification itch and I've been going through the threads and looking at parts on all different sites. Some things are confusing me and tripping me up as far as doing a full exhaust. So far what I got on my shopping list is a invidia Q300 cat back exhaust system, Skunk2 CAI, Honda of Japan OEM Big Bore throttle body, and the area that is confusing me is the header which is the alpha series skunk2 makes. I am also looking at Ultimate Racingis Header Down pipe. My question is whether these are the same things or not because they look the same and I dont want to order two parta that do the same thing. Also I have read that if I want to do a set-up like this I should get Hondata in order to make it run right. If someone could help clear this up for me that would be great because I want to make this thing a NA beast over time so I am starting with all the standard bolt-ons.

The skunk 2 and ultimate racing are both downpipes. You need to just pick one to buy. The car will still run right with the list of mods you've posted. It just won't be running nearly as well without flashpro and a tune. You'll have a substantial increase in hp/tq with the tune.

May be some coupon/promos for flashpro/tuning in here

http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/flashprotuning-and-vittuned.134/

Yeah that was my first purchase today the Flashpro with Vit tuning, now it is just a waiting game for all of these parts to come in.

Back