Full Race 3" Downpipe & Exhaust installed!

VitViper

A certain proud 2013 Civic Si owner received his Full Race Downpipe & Exhaust. Had the pleasure of installing and retuning the car. Before & after power graphs included as well. Keep in mind -- the car still has a STOCK intake, it's definitely heavily restricted by the stock airbox at this point.

Green graph is bone stock with a tune

Blue graph is after DP + Exhaust was installed and retuned.

img_6676.jpg

img_6681.jpg

img_6683.jpg

yuriy_edyno.png

That car needs a nice intake to really open up the airflow

Hello everyone. Can someone please help me out? I am about ready to purchase a downpipe, and I want to make the right decision. My plan right now is to stay stock with my exhaust and switch to a catted FR downpipe. I am 5 logs into my Vit Tune, so hopefully he will just let me add the part.

I know the downpipe adds HP, but is it worth it if you are using the stock exhaust? I want to keep my exhaust somewhat quiet, and I DEFINITELY do not want the "fart can" sound. A deeper rumble is my goal with a little more volume during WOT.

Has anyone used this configuration? I will probably switch my exhaust to either FR or Q300 next summer, but I may just keep stock.

What HP gains do you see from the DP alone?

Do you recommend a smaller DP like RV6 instead of the 3 inch. Thank you very much for helping me with this issue.

That'll be me soon! full-race DP with my invidia......When I order my flashpro @VitViper where can I get a couple decals for my car? ....Ill have my PRL intake too though! Cant wait to be 200+ hp finally

I just got the FlashPro+Ultimate Tune from VitViper, I'll be getting the full-race DP+Catback and the PRL CAI for the stock manifold. I dont know if I can install the DP and the CAI.
I can make the drive down to salem, OR what would be the charge for the install, @VitViper ?

I just got the FlashPro+Ultimate Tune from VitViper, I'll be getting the full-race DP+Catback and the PRL CAI for the stock manifold. I dont know if I can install the DP and the CAI.
I can make the drive down to salem, OR what would be the charge for the install, @VitViper ?

The shop is in Eugene. It's about $180 to install the CAL + DP + Exhaust. We can tune it right after too.

The shop is in Eugene. It's about $180 to install the CAL + DP + Exhaust. We can tune it right after too.
Dang, Eugene is kind of far. I got FP today, ordered Monday that was fast!! I'll give it a go at the exhaust and CAI if I cant install I'll be contacting you via e-mail to make arrangements on the install. Thank you for fast reply.

I'm thinking of buying a full-race downpipe soon and was wondering if I should get the 2000deg titanium coating or 1600 deg black or no coating at all? Regardless gonna go with full-race I love their catback.

@Scornio - if it helps, you can't see the downpipe at all once installed unless you go under the car. I went bare with mine. I may be tempted to ceramic coat it just to keep more heat out of the engine bay, but I'm not taking it back out just to do that! Also depending on mods and tune, ceramic coating doesn't always hold up if it gets too hot...

@Scornio - if it helps, you can't see the downpipe at all once installed unless you go under the car. I went bare with mine. I may be tempted to ceramic coat it just to keep more heat out of the engine bay, but I'm not taking it back out just to do that! Also depending on mods and tune, ceramic coating doesn't always hold up if it gets too hot...
Ok I see, I mean the stock isnt coated is it? So if that's ok without it then i won't get it I mean what's really the point, is it just for looks or does it help it last longer?

Back