Sold Full Race Catless Down Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarvasdb1

NEW PRICE!!! I am selling my week and half used Full Race Catless Down Pipe (less than 500 miles). Smell and Sound was not approved by the wife so even though I drove almost 6 hours south to have Vit tune my car on the Dyno, I now must undo the tune and have removed the down pipe. For proof of this you can see that he mentioned me (Philippe) in his blog. Price is $280 plus Shipping. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. PS you can be confident that it will be packaged well since I work for Honda in the parts department.FR1.png FR2.png FR3.png FR4.png

Last edited:
LoL shhh she might hear you and start talking in third person. LoL I am now just concerned about if there are clearance issues with the catted version. Oh and just in case some of you wonder, no this isn't a genuine Honda part.

Sorry not an option. LoL she did give me my two sons. Sorry if I haven't responded all day. Been dealing with food poisoning since last night. Honestly the sound isn't what bothered her. It was the smell.

Yeah? Although I wouldn't mind having a hot girlfriend with my wife on the side. LoL

Damn it wish i needed a DP wouldve taken from you long time ago and your FP payed full price for mine

Damn really wish i could do it right now. Just got bills coming up right now And just spent alot of money on other parts. If its still for sale in a couple weeks i will def be getting ahold of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back