Future Si owner.

Number of doors. Exterior styling. Not trying to be funny but are you looking for anything in particular to steer you one way or the other?

I think the sedan generally weighs slightly more but has a longer wheelbase so it's more evenly distributed. Not a big difference but one that's there.

FG4 = coupe
WHEEL BASE 8 ft. 7.2 in. (103.2 in.)

FB6 = sedan
WHEEL BASE 8 ft. 9.1 in. (105.1 in.)

4 door is more practical. I have 2 door and if I could go back in time I would get the sedan.

WELCOME !
I like my Coupe, never had a 4 door, it's a thing for each person to pick. If you know you'll be riding more than one other peep in it than the 4 door makes more since, I've had mine a little over 2 & half years and only had one other peep in mine 3 times that I can remember.

I was really wondering if there's more parts for the sedan? I won't be doing heavy modding maybe full bolt ins. Do they sell H&R springs for a 2015 coupe?

Significantly more body parts for the sedan. Only a few countries sell the coupes if that matters to you.

Reactions: Nix
Suspension and engine stuff is pretty much the same. Exhausts are different due to the length of the car so slight difference there but most companies make both. Exterior style stuff, there is definitely more for the sedan.

Back