Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

Gas prices jumped again yesterday another 20 cents. Arco nearby was $5.15 for regular. On my way home, the same Shell and Chevron stations popped to $5.19 each for regular.

That’s a 50 cent increase since Friday.
Same stations popped up another 10 cents yesterday. $5.29 at the Shell and Chevron stations for regular.

Hold on to your butts, gas prices are shooting up.

Same stations popped up another 10 cents yesterday. $5.29 at the Shell and Chevron stations for regular.

Hold on to your butts, gas prices are shooting up.

Seems to only be your area..

Still $3.23 (87) / $3.63 (93) @ Costco by me.

So far it hasn’t changed here since my last post.

There’s no reason for it either unless something is going on other than Hurricane Ian. That shouldn’t cause prices to jump like that before the storm and while we’re so far away

Prob just hurricane ian.....since they know people will rush to buy up gas before the storm and possibly shutting down the refineries due to the storm. Or the always possible excuse of greed.

Drive by the station at Safeway. It was $5.19 yesterday for regular. That’s up $0.72 this week alone.

I found a few news articles talking about the jump in gas around Washington & the Seattle area, but none explain the cause for the increase.

Governor Constant Emergency Declaration in Washington is moving forward with a $0.46 additional tax on gasoline next year. That means after state and federal taxes, WA gas will have $1.14/gallon in taxes. California will look cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: Dad
Me; circa 2023

9071371.jpg

we went up 7 more cents from yesterday
4.87/prem

Back