glittergal's crystal black pearl LX sedan

thank u! and yes i live close to that area maybe about 10 miles away.. would rather not divulge too much details.
Lol. Understandable. I'm just asking cuz there's usually a meet around the area on Thursdays (depending on the weather) specifically for 8th or 9thgens and many others.

Lol. Understandable. I'm just asking cuz there's usually a meet around the area on Thursdays (depending on the weather) specifically for 8th or 9thgens and many others.
oh really that sounds cool. maybe ill come once i do a little more with my car. she still feels stock-y to me right now. where is the meet usually

sorry, i speak befor i think.. looks awesome tho, great job, but how do you find backing up with the backup lights being red? and isnt that illegal? of course ill most likely tint out my read brake lights and take my front plate off soon.. just been kinda lazy lately....

well my last car.. an RSX, i redded out the tail lights too so im used to it. i dont find that the white lights made any difference in terms of view. i thought they were just white for the sake of letting other drivers know that you are backing up? since when your brake lights are on, those are red. anyways, i just don't back up in front of police but other than that i never got in trouble for them with my RSX and hopefully i never will :D

ive noticed that a lot of people talk about nokya headlights. i read a review on the philips crystal vision ultra ones i bought but now im almost wondering if i should have gotten nokya. whats the big deal with nokya why do so many people have them?

Popular for price, colors, and availability?
I think most people get Nokya replacements for high beams because they come in yellow. They like the look & apparently is JDM correct. If you pull the DRL fuse and just have the bulb sitting there the reflector bowl makes the whole area look that color. Looks "cool" even when they are off.

I'm running Nokya Arctic White's as my DRL's cause I got a good price on them and they were available when another company was sold out. Got em through Xenon Depot/KBcarstuff. One of the vendors on here. Really good company, I definitely recommend ordering through them if you want to get some.

Pics....
Yellow bulb in high beam housing.
ehkjee.jpg

Closer:
cbb10cbe9dc5448c9402b421a27700c4

Popular for price, colors, and availability?
I think most people get Nokya replacements for high beams because they come in yellow. They like the look & apparently is JDM correct. If you pull the DRL fuse and just have the bulb sitting there the reflector bowl makes the whole area look that color. Looks "cool" even when they are off.

I'm running Nokya Arctic White's as my DRL's cause I got a good price on them and they were available when another company was sold out. Got em through Xenon Depot/KBcarstuff. One of the vendors on here. Really good company, I definitely recommend ordering through them if you want to get some.

Pics....
Yellow bulb in high beam housing.
ehkjee.jpg

Closer:
cbb10cbe9dc5448c9402b421a27700c4

can you post a picture of how your DRL lights look? daytime or evening if possible.

I don't run my DRL's. I pulled the fuse cause I have LED strips around the high beam and wanted to be able to run them on their own.
I am also running blue colored bulbs so the yellow in the pics above is a blue tint.

Lemme see if I can find some pics though....

Someone else with 10k HIDs and Nokya DRL bulbs
IMG_1050.jpg

Back a little bit...
a6551af7.jpg

I don't run my DRL's. I pulled the fuse cause I have LED strips around the high beam and wanted to be able to run them on their own.
I am also running blue colored bulbs so the yellow in the pics above is a blue tint.

Lemme see if I can find some pics though....

Someone else with 10k HIDs and Nokya DRL bulbs
IMG_1050.jpg

Back a little bit...
a6551af7.jpg
interesting. thanks for posting these. i already bought the bright white bulbs, ill see how those go. i like the idea of having DRLs but i just dont like the color they are now. and now that i think of it.. idk how yellow will look with the red and black theme i have going on with my exterior. i was set on getting yellow fog lights too but now i wonder.. hm..

can a mod move this thread to the build threads. since thats kinda what it's become :wigglesmiley:

i installed the college hills honda visors. it is pretty easy and straight forward to do. the only tip i would have is to make sure u put everything on right and u dont lose any pieces because they don't send extras.. unfortunately when i was putting the LAST visor on, my boyfriend dropped a clip and my car was parked outside near a bunch of leaves so we couldn't find it.. i emailed college hills honda to see if i can get a replacement clip. if they cant send one ill probably ask a local dealer. i think that even without it, the visor will be fine because of all the adhesive but i would rather do things right and have a clip there.

anyway, here is a iphone pic of how they look after we installed them.. i will try to take more close up pictures later in case anyone is wondering how they look.

30kyv0z.jpg

i think they will look even better once i have tints.

i also got my new halogen high beam bulbs which i have to put in. i just realized how much more annoying it is to change the bulbs on this car. with my rsx, i didn't have to move the battery or anything but looks like i have no choice with my civic :confuzzled:

Looks good with the visors. Moving thread to the build area

Prokits will give the car a decent drop. It won't give u issues with scraping on ramps, speed bumps, etc.

A friend of mine had a 2004 GLI with over 3" drop. Now that ruined his car, especially since he was driving to Hoboken everyday in college.

Back