Glockcoma's Civic Si Coupe (2013)

i saw the adaptors/resistors but i like being able to flash the lights when
necessary
Well when you hit the switch to turn on your brights, they do get much brighter, so you could flash someone. But it just won't be AS bright

Hey glockcoma beautiful ride man!!! I saw at the beginning of the thread you had gold lugs on the stock wheels! how'd you do that ? there a special item you had to buy and use ?

I can't believe your in Ohio and not getting pulled over for the tails tinted like that,I'm nervous as hell going back next June to Youngstown for the steel valley nationals with my tinted windows and tails.

Out of state license plate will get you a free pass.

Oh I won't, but man I lived there 37 years and the old state patrol loves to hit fit stupid violations... Tint, front plate, exhaust, bass,I'm sure there a real big fan of tinted tail lights ..,

I can't believe your in Ohio and not getting pulled over for the tails tinted like that,I'm nervous as hell going back next June to Youngstown for the steel valley nationals with my tinted windows and tails.
Nope!! No problems. And I work in cuyohoga county . They are usually *****. But I also usually have my tail lights on and they can't tell.

Back