Got my K-Tuned parts in the mail and a little more vinyl wrapping

Attachments

• IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 36
@GodBoner I talked to my local autocross chair yesterday and he said that the silicon intake pipe would technically throw me out of Street class but he was going to allow it because he can't really see it making that huge of a difference. You may want to check with your local organization to see what their stance is.

Nice job on the Vinyl BTW. I've been looking to get some to do some of the door trim on my Si.

@GodBoner I talked to my local autocross chair yesterday and he said that the silicon intake pipe would technically throw me out of Street class but he was going to allow it because he can't really see it making that huge of a difference. You may want to check with your local organization to see what their stance is.

Nice job on the Vinyl BTW. I've been looking to get some to do some of the door trim on my Si.

Thanks, really not that hard at all. Going to attempt my steering wheel at some point....

I think I have decided to just stick within the rules for upgrades (and that's one less warranty voided lol).

Back