Godspeed RS Coilovers

mazda_lexus

Are these good? I looked for them on the forum but even google didn't show really any review on them for the 9th gen Si. I see a good deal for these but I heard horror stories about Godspeed when I first joined the forum. Lemme know so I can hop on this deal or not
093329a7215655de7f99c60937e74b47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used coils? How much are they asking? More than a few people here have run the Megan EZ street coil overs which run around $600 new. I think thats the cheapest I've seen that has had good reviews from actual users on here. Generally a decent coil over is going to run in the $900-1200 range.

I have a set of these on mine. This looks like the later version with the revised bushing for the rear shock. They're great, but they're on the stiffer side of things when you compare spring rates for other products out there (8k F, 10k R). I would recommend them. I'm jumping to the MonoMAX next.

Reactions: Nix
I have a set of these on mine. This looks like the later version with the revised bushing for the rear shock. They're great, but they're on the stiffer side of things when you compare spring rates for other products out there (8k F, 10k R). I would recommend them. I'm jumping to the MonoMAX next.
You were doing track events with them?

Back