Got the spoiler on

andyblevins01

f0327dc694e07171c1fa46423fd178f0.jpg

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Not bad. Do you have any other pictures? Maybe from the rear/back side? Thanks

How's the flex/wobble on yours when driving? I've seen some complaints posted here.

Just the window tint I'm about to get a mugen muffler and the flex/wobble isn't to bad but if u get over 100 it gets worse but it's not that bad

I just have the yellow fog lights I have a throttle body spacer off of a 2013 si but Idk if it will fit on my r18 and I'm about to put on the mugen muffler

I just have the yellow fog lights I have a throttle body spacer off of a 2013 si but Idk if it will fit on my r18 and I'm about to put on the mugen muffler

r18 engine and si engine throttle bodies are not the same. You need one for the r18 engine.

Ok I didn't think they would but it was free my buddy got a new car and gave me all his parts

You could make the exhaust work by having an exhaust shop do a little work to the flange to make it functional. I know it's not a direct bolt on. At least that could be used without too much hassle.

Yeah I'm all about makeing what I have work I don't have tons of money to buy everything I have to build it from junk yard parts and so fave I have built a few bad *** race cars that way u saw the motor in the 1500 hp diesel with nos and water meth and my other car is a 69 chevelle 4 door with a junk yard ls in it so I'm about make what I have work

Back