GrafiXpressions Feedback Thread

These guys are awesome. I made an order a couple weeks ago. I got exactly what I ordered and really fast shipping to Canada. It was even free shipping if you purchased a certain amount of their product. Almost unheard of when shipping from the US to Canada.

Hey everyone, I was sitting here thinking they charged me $13 cause that's what PayPal showed when I clicked the purchase button. After I sent him a PM, I decided to check and see if maybe he refunded me $5 dollars.. well. I'm an idiot for not checking PayPal first. He only ever charged me $8!

Sorry Blue Rocket!

I couldn't get the fog light overlays to go on for the LIFE of me....(13 sedan Si) they ended up ruined

What happened? Pics?

I think I might be receiving mine today.
I have installed them on a 11' wrx once before and they came out okay, but it took a long time...

It's hard because the glass on the fog light is a dome... So when you put overlay on it wants to wrinkle on the edges, and it has trouble sticking to the glass since its wet on install(of its not wet then air bubbles will be there and it won't install right) so it's really tricky and doesn't want to stay on/ not have a wrinkle ect.
(Imagine a wrapper on a sucker... It's smooth on top and wrinkes as it goes down the side)

Mine just got ruined after trying for a while and I threw them away:/ ill probably try again some time.. Not there fault.. Install error... It's just tough

did you use any sort of heat such as a blow dryer or turning on the fog lights? that helps get the wrinkles out usually.

put my yellow fog light tint on yesterday. came out looking soooooo good. Also got my This Is Brazil decal put on as well. Great stuff as always.

Got my rear taillight overlays and one had a dip cut in it that shouldn't have been there. Messaged blue and it would seem they are going to send me another, haven't heard back from their sales department yet.... So far though I can say I am more than satisfied with their customer service!

I'll update when sales gets back to me...... I'm sure I will still be smiling.

Just received my orders today. If what they say is true, that they made my emblem by hand, then it's a very quick turn around time.

So my taillight overlay issue has been solved and I must say grafixpressions has AWESOME customer service......

My new overlay should be here soon!

Car is white. Can't wait to get the new overlay to finish this job!

Oh ok yeah mine is white and I did Amber too. Looks sick. Red would have been too much red.
sa6egy3a.jpg

I did all red looks bloody nice lol....even the reverse light will post pics....thanks Shirlee great customer service...

I just placed my 2nd order with these guys. They have a promo on again for free shipping on purchases over $20 (Which is easy to do given the # of awesome stickers they carry) tonnes of colours available as well ...even ordered a couple for my buddies Subbie.

Back