GRFXP Gel Steering Wheel Emblems

Got mine today, good quality piece, unfortunately as others have mentioned the red doesn't match 100%, too bad as it looks like a better fit than the one I have on already... I'll be giving it away at the next meet :) oh well.

I got mine today :)
20130528193618.jpg

The sticker is not very sticky. It started peeling off yesterday. Is there any recommendation for stickyness? I don't want to use superglue cause I want to be able to take it off when I sell my car.

Last edited:
The sticker is not very sticky. It started peeling off yesterday. Is there any recommendation for stickyness? I don't want to use superglue cause I want to be able to take it off when I sell my car.
use silicone. I used silicone for mine.

Silicone will not come off that easily. Try 3m double sided tape.

I used 3m on my previous one (red). The one I bought has not peeled yet. The adhesive from the 3m is easier to remove than silicone. You can use goo gone if you're having trouble removing the adhesive. With silicone, there's no simple remover.

Here's an example remover for silicone:

That remover can be harmful to the car's trim. Lol.

Here's an example of what the double sided tape should look like before putting on the emblem (not my car):
IMG00343-20100413-1101.jpg

IMG00345-20100413-1103.jpg

IMG00349-20100413-1105.jpg

Sucks that we have to do this.. mine fell off too so it's on my phone case now :\ The red wasn't even close to the usual red H's anyways. I think the only way to get the legit one is to order the whole setup from them or cor.

If you guys didn't notice, blue rocket (GRFXP) also sells the J's Racing emblem that is more of the Type-R JDM color. And the adhesive holds much better.

If you guys didn't notice, blue rocket (GRFXP) also sells the J's Racing emblem that is more of the Type-R JDM color. And the adhesive holds much better.

Yeah, that's the only one that is really going to stay well and has the perfect red color! Thanks Dar-Dar. I was just now trying to google where to find it lol

Back