Group Meetings & Chat

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
These areas will be used to organize car meets, car shows, and other gatherings. Feel free to introduce yourself, and tell others where you live.

2012 Honda Civic LX. I live in Riverside. My name is Kaan

Last edited:
I live in north Georgia my name is Daniel
I have a 2012 iLX FB2 in PMM it's my third civic
My first civic was an 01ex coupe then I had an 2011 lx it was a lease so
I traded it for my current 2012. I am 29 years old I am divorced with two children
And I have always had a huge interest in cars. I am a nurse by profession but
Honda's are my passion.

Last edited:
That's like literally a city away! Do you have or had blue rims on your Si? or is your profile picture your Si?

Nah my profile pic is my ride haha. tbh I think i've only seen like 3 other 9th gen SIs in OC in the past year. I just saw a red one yesterday over in the Mission Viejo area down Oso park way.

Yea I saw an Si at my work the other day, 9th gen and you have a video on YouTube for Ur exhaust system right? Oh and I know San Juan Honda was selling a red one, guess they finally did.

Yea I saw an Si at my work the other day, 9th gen and you have a video on YouTube for Ur exhaust system right? Oh and I know San Juan Honda was selling a red one, guess they finally did.

Yep with the Tsudo exhaust lol. I'm actually selling it as I purchased the 3" exhaust from Full Race. Should be arriving end of this week.

Haha looks like they sold it!

Did you get annoyed of the tsudo? Or why are you selling it?

It was HELLA loud lol. So after a week I went to a muffler shop i've used before to add a resonator to the mid pipe and worked perfectly. Car is much more quiet but still pretty loud in the mid power band. Higher power band forget it, I hope you like going to the track cause that's what it sounds like lol. But i'm actually selling it cause i'm lowered on coilovers and have it set to the perfect height, thing is the mid pipe I added is too big and hangs so i've already scraped the under side of the reso =\. Stock ride height or like a 1" drop and it would be perfect.

It was HELLA loud lol. So after a week I went to a muffler shop i've used before to add a resonator to the mid pipe and worked perfectly. Car is much more quiet but still pretty loud in the mid power band. Higher power band forget it, I hope you like going to the track cause that's what it sounds like lol. But i'm actually selling it cause i'm lowered on coilovers and have it set to the perfect height, thing is the mid pipe I added is too big and hangs so i've already scraped the under side of the reso =\. Stock ride height or like a 1" drop and it would be perfect.
LOL on the interstate i feel like i have a running lawnmower in my trunk, but i still like the Tsudo!

Last edited:

I was interested in getting it but it seemed like I would get tired of it pretty quickly lol

Back