GSquared's '13 Si Build Thread

Ya I can't believe you got those mounts on a new car. I would stick with the stock mounts if or when I go turbo. I like the smoothness of my car.

Yeah, if it keeps bothering me (most likely) I'll have them switch them back to stock for a while I think.

It felt like almost none, I can say it's a LOT quicker to spool than my Volvo was. Not that you can compare but it's crazy. Just barely stepping on the gas 2k rpms you hear what sounds like a mix between a supercharger whine and a turbo. Vit has seen all the logs and he would be able to pinpoint how quickly it spools better than I. I'm just aware that it capped out the stock MAP so I haven't tried to pass anyone or anything like that really in fear of doing it again. It's like a quick snap back when it happens :(

Also buy FlashPro already! It's worth it just to have if you ever need a tune for any reason!
Great that's what I wanted to hear. Ill ask vit about the spool time. But it's sounding like it has a quick spool for as big as the turbo is. That snap back is probably something like hitting boost cut! 2k and your hearing spooling is really good I think.

I can't even make out what kind of car is behind me because the rearview is vibrating so bad :( Ugh. Going to be a long 1k miles!

God I remember those days back in my 8thgen. I got cussed out by my girl because it vibrated so much. With the A/C on its crazy. But yours just went in the car by 400 you will start to notice they are settling down. By 1k you will almost forget them. Except on takes off and when the A/c is on

God I remember those days back in my 8thgen. I got cussed out by my girl because it vibrated so much. With the A/C on its crazy. But yours just went in the car by 400 you will start to notice they are settling down. By 1k you will almost forget them. Except on takes off and when the A/c is on

A/C is always on, it's South Florida. :(

Well that's why it's soooooo Bad!!!! Turn the air off and it will die down some lol

It feels like 90 degrees out! I start sweating just waiting for the calibration to upload lol. (I try to turn everything off while that happens as to not use the battery as much as I can)

Also normal driving example (sorry about wrong orientation):

Last edited:
It feels like 90 degrees out! I start sweating just waiting for the calibration to upload lol. (I try to turn everything off while that happens as to not use the battery as much as I can)

Also normal driving example (sorry about wrong orientation):

Yea it's vibrating for sure. But the 8ths are worst. The 9ths mounts only replace the dog bone and the rear mount. But I'm for sure it will die down for sure.

Maybe it is just the Boomba mounts. More people lean with Hasports. I like the sound of the whir from the turbo.

Maybe it is just the Boomba mounts. More people lean with Hasports. I like the sound of the whir from the turbo.

Same here. The boombas are bad when you first get them. After they break in it gets a lot better. Now hasport and innovatives are a little better because of what mounts you are replacing compared to the boombas. I had innovatives and I could swear it damn near felt like stock but it still vibrated when I first put them in the car.

Last edited:
Also getting new plugs that are one step colder by the way. Hondata gasket and MAP sensor are on their way and will be installed on Monday and Dynoed on Tuesday hopefully!

Also getting new plugs that are one step colder by the way. Hondata gasket and MAP sensor are on their way and will be installed on Monday and Dynoed on Tuesday hopefully!

What brand? Did you buy them already?

Ah okay. I'm asking cuz I have a set of 3 month old Denso 1 step plugs. If you're interested, I'll open a fs thread with all the pics for you to see.

Back