Gym

Oooooooo......7 am, well I don't like that.....I would ask for a later appointment.... ha ha

Last edited:
I have a family friend who is 260 that is pushing 605 10-12 times for 4 sets but let me tell you he's big. But it's also his hobby but not natural. He takes a lot of andros, and tests but with supplements helps a lot but there's also bad stuff to stay away from also or not following procedure while taking them.

I have a friend who did all that stuff in the 90s and now he is in horrible health and may die early.he really regrets all of it. It's sad to see his state.i would recommend that nobody ever indulges in that stuff.Last I heard he needs a heart transplant,really sucks man.ive worked for the big boys in the supplement industry before and there are better and safer ways.

I have a friend who did all that stuff in the 90s and now he is in horrible health and may die early.he really regrets all of it. It's sad to see his state.i would recommend that nobody ever indulges in that stuff.Last I heard he needs a heart transplant,really sucks man.ive worked for the big boys in the supplement industry before and there are better and safer ways.
Yeah idk why they do it just to come big.

If you guys want to have the worst tasting pre workout ever that makes you want to puke instantly, try this
images

if that's not an endorsement, I don't know what is

Back