H&R 1.5" drop for 2012 civic lowering springs

the bc racing coils are supposed to be in towards the end of june - said 90 days for manufacturing. Not sure on the h&r

can't wait for those springs... gotta have one... let me know once it's available....

I just looked at a few sites that offer h&r (even tirerack) and they show nothing at this point.

this guy was on 8th - just used his D2S coilovers

a6898a06-3054-8bf7.jpg

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/oh-shxt-its-papii.3318/
that pic is from page 2

your opnion on D2S?

after months i belive i have come to the conclusion that i jus cant flush :/ i wanted that flushed look with CCWs but cant.. i drive reckless an live in the city. my orginal plan was MB battles with a drop. dont know which route to go anymore :(

do you have aftermarket wheels currently?

Got mine installed yesterday,bad pic it was getting dark and the car is dirty but I'll try to post more this weekendhr.JPG

^ those are the H&R's? How do you like them?

Yeah that's them,love em so far.I had the Progress rear sway bar installed at the same time,it feels like a different car.

That drop seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, and looks as though thats how the suspension should have come of the factory floor.

I ordered the sway bar and springs from Corsport.I love the drop myself,agressive but not too extreme.

Back