Happy to find another resource and comunity dedicated to our cars!

Slowmunroe

Hey guys just call me slow, haha it my ironic nickname. Bought my rally red si coupe (2013) w/nav may 1st this year. Fairly minor stuff so far like window tint, dipped wheels, removed rear badges, HID'S, yellow fogs, and an intake soon. Loving the layout of this site a lot just wish I could figure out how to make it more mobile friendly

Welcome to the site! :wavey: What other plans do you have for your car? You can use Tapatalk (better than the AG App :D).

Hey there,

I guess this is your intro thread... so welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site. Any pics?
bume5a5a.jpg
y8u6unaz.jpg
2ugapu4y.jpg

Lots more but those are my favourites because they show off my mods

Hmm, white plasti on a RR Si. I may consider this when I redo mine. Looks good! Welcome to the site!

Hmm, white plasti on a RR Si. I may consider this when I redo mine. Looks good! Welcome to the site!
Thanks friend. I couldn't decide what to do with them I just didn't like the chrome!! Gotta fix the dip in some spots.. I'm thinking about doing the h's white, and red h stickers for the centre cap of the rims. I think the contrast will look good (and I don't like the red JDM emblems on a RR)

Thanks friend. I couldn't decide what to do with them I just didn't like the chrome!! Gotta fix the dip in some spots.. I'm thinking about doing the h's white, and red h stickers for the centre cap of the rims. I think the contrast will look good (and I don't like the red JDM emblems on a RR)
Mine are actually plasti-red with solid black center caps. I thought about getting red honda emblems to put on the center caps, but haven't yet. The red plasti is nearly the same as RR and gives the car a definite unique look. I think red emblems would definitely accent the white nicely...And, not to get too crazy, have you considered running some red pin striping around the outside edge of the wheel? I did this when my wheels were black and it looked pretty sharp. Anyway, welcome again!

Last edited:
Mine are actually plasti-red with solid black center caps. I thought about getting red honda emblems to put on the center caps, but haven't yet. The red plasti is nearly the same as RR and gives the car a definite unique look. I think red emblems would definitely accent the white nicely...And, not to get too crazy, have you considered running some red pin striping around the outside edge of the wheel? I did this when my wheels were black and it looked pretty sharp. Anyway, welcome again!
Post a pic up of your rims! And no I never through of that I'm not 100% sure what you mean

Back