Have a Motorcycle? Get in here!

Nice bike. I miss my cbr. After crashing my last one my mom won’t allow another in my life.

Sounds like it is time for you to move out onto your own. :D

This actually my second CBR; I had an '07 CBR600RR but after about 10k miles over 3yrs I felt it was time to upgrade; so, I traded it in on the 1000RR. I bought it new off the showroom floor in 2010 and have only put about 7k miles on it.

Yea. I broke vertebrae in my neck and back. My knee was sticking out of my skin. Only thing left of my bike was the back tire. If I didn’t fly over the car old Ron wouldn’t be here today.

To say the least She was pissed but u know how moms are. Still have my WR though.

Yeah, that sounds like a bad day that lead to several bad months to follow. You still have any issues as a result of the accident? Were you doing anything in particular (speeding, weaving through cars, hooning, etc) to cause the accident or was it the typical "I didn't see you" or "you came out of no where" idiot who pulls a left in front of you?

I didn’t see you.

I’m good now but it was an intense year. I was in a coma for a few days and didn’t walk for a month. My parents are the ones who nursed me back.

I switched to cars after that.

Back