have some questions

NikkiCivic8

i have a complete stock 2012 black civic coupe.... tinted windows thats it.. got them done today. it is also an automatic. i have noooo clue what to do first? buy a spoiler from college hills, rims, lower it? i have no idea.....

i dont even know where to look for parts for the civic... any suggestions?

Welcome to the site. There aren't many options for parts since the car is so new. The sema show nov 1st should be interesting, as prototype parts are sometimes shown off. Eibach has prototype springs, and there are some exhaust prototypes, but nothing really for sale.

There are shift knobs and shift bushings, but those are for manuals. The SI models usually have the aftermarket parts first.

Wheels and tires are always an option. Tirerack.com, discount tires, etc are decent places to check out rim styles.

If you're into headlights, you could look at a hid retrofit, or plug and play hids.

I sound like a broken record but... where do you live? I recommend Snow Tires. If snow isn't a concern....

I'd say wheels first. You can save some weight and get better mileage or better tires and more performance.
I mean you can spend $500 on 4 wheels or $500 on each! Depends on budget. I've also always had good luck buying tires at Sears. Almost the same price as the internet and included mount/balance. It also gives you a place you can go and talk to a real person if you have problems. If you get their tire warranty and are out there is a dang sears everywhere to get it fixed.

z1 auto has some good deals on civic wheels. That's where I got mine. $600 for 4 wheels shipped with lug nuts and hubrings.
http://www.z1auto.com/

Corsport is awesome as well.

Depends on what direction your looking for... Comfy DD, mix of comfy and corners, corners only, drag racing....

Back