Havent been active, but I got some new wheels finally

EJ8*

I havent been active but I got new wheels lately and wanted to post them lol nothing fancy, but im happy with them.

before stock wheels

After

Wheels are Enkei RPF1 SBC 17x8.5 +30 with Michelin Pilots 215-45-17s. nothing agressive. I need wider tires but I didnt want to waste my 215 I have.

I will get a actually photoshoot with better pictures soon

Love and Hate comments are welcome!!!

The wheels look good and definitely need beefier tires. Lol. I'm digging that front lip as well.

Lol. Why not sell them? You can probably get 2 new sets when you do.

Lol thanks for the hate. Stickers are not crappy. They are advertising for a family business. Lip is staying and buy me proper size then. Buy me some 235-40-17s. Lol

The lip isn't crappy looking at all. That is the only good looking lip out for the sedans. That one actually has the weather stripping too.

the hate was welcomed.

in my opinion that lip looks horrible along with the si illiest sticker and weak sized tires.

that was once an Si now it's a typical California rice bucket.

the hate was welcomed.

in my opinion that lip looks horrible along with the si illiest sticker and weak sized tires.

that was once an Si now it's a typical California rice bucket.

Yeah the lip in most people opinion looks good. And the silliest sticker is making fun of the illiest sticker if you didn't notice. And I agree with the tires but they are free so why not. But like I said hater comments were welcome thanks.

But to me the more hate the more it makes me laugh and laughing makes me happy hahah

Nice, shouldn't gone with the 9in rim, looks complete different as the lip is pretty significant. But I do like the SBC on white

Back