Hello All!

Installed new Full Race catted downpipe and Skunk2 Megapower 76 RR catback yesterday. Pictures and video to come soon.

IT'S SOOOOO LOUD!!! (and I love it!)

Also, I do not understand why Honda would use cheap bolts on their exhaust. My car has only seen 2 winters and they were so rusted and corroded that we had to cut several of them just to get the stock exhaust off.

Cleveland? Hah, come live in upstate ny. Everything rusts. They also didnt design stuff to ever be replaced. Your car was designed as a unit for life. Hope you still like it though!

I absolutely love it. It is starting to quiet down significantly now that the downpipe is breaking in. It was hitting on what I assumed was a heat shield after I installed it, so I took it to my mechanic today so we could get it up in the air and make sure everything was tight and in place. The exhaust was hitting on that cross bar that the '13s+ have, so they bent it down out of the way; and the top of the muffler was resting against the bumper (which was making things much louder in the cabin than I had expected) so they bent down the rear most hanger so it clears the bumper now.

I was also informed that I should upgrade my O2 sensors to racing quality, which is not something I have seen included in other threads here. Anyone have any opinions or experience with this?

Pics from when it was on the lift, before bending.

20150531_114315.jpg 20150531_114349.jpg 20150531_114358.jpg 20150531_114406.jpg

Will post another photo of the tailpipe now that it is bent down into the proper position. The difference is noticeable; it looks much better now and the drone in cabin is reduced significantly now that it is not riding on the bumper.

Finally got the rest of my summer set put on; will post pics shortly.

Does anyone have experience with the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires? I have noticed that they get very warm, even after light driving. As a high performance summer tire, I expect them to be able to handle the heat; but I recall one time last year when I raced another car off the line at a red light that they were incredibly hot to the touch after coming to a stop and smelled like they were burning. I love these tires and bought them after reviewing nearly all the high performance summer tires available, but it worries me that they get so hot!

Last edited:
I haven't driven my car much since I have put them on...errr, or maybe I should say since I have gotten the Fury.

I still haven't mounted them yet...:rotfl:

Here is what my PSS looks like on one of my wheels.
IMG_9102_zps7kwkgh0t.jpg

Welcome and congrats on the pick up. You on the mods already pretty quickly! Looking forward to see all your plans proceed!

Back