Hello everyone! 2013 Si Sedan

Itsbiggs

Michigan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
My name is Paul from Michigan I take delivery of my 2013 Civic Si Sedan in Sunburst Orange tomorrow... Trading in my 2007 MX-5. Here they are side by side: http://www.imgur.com/AJ7kL0a.jpeg I loved it, but it is time to move on. I cannot wait to start my life here and hope that everyone is as friendly and helpful as the guys at Miata.net were.

Anyone else in south central Michigan? This car has been one of the most fun I've driven, looking forward to enjoying it for years to come!

Welcome. I love my SOP color, it drips sexiness.

Any plans for mods yet?

I want to say I do, but I don't really haha. There are things I'd like is a Short Ram Intake. Thats just a start though, not sure what else, don't have a ton of money haha, I was able to get this thanks to not owing much on my Miata

Welcome bud. It looks awesome, you're gonna love the car and you're gonna love it here! Make sure to take more pics of it once its in your hands :-D

Early congrats on the new car! You'll love it! Also, welcome!

The SOP color is really growing on me.

Last edited:
Welcome bud. It looks awesome, you're gonna love the car and you're gonna love it here! Make sure to take more pics of it once its in your hands :-D

In my hands every day :-D I work at the dealership haha. I just get to title it to me tomorrow will take pics when it's all shiny and pretty... I love the color so much.

Don't even own it and love it... Just wish I had money to do stuff to it haha

Delivery of vehicle tonight, will update thread with pictures of it all shiny and new!

Reactions: Nix
Awesome man! Welcome to the forum. There are lots of inexpensive mods you can do once you get bored. I think you'll be pretty happy with it stock for at least a little while!

Anyone have a good Short Ram Intake opinion, I was looking at the Injen or A.R.T one, just curious peoples reactions to them?

Anyone have a good Short Ram Intake opinion, I was looking at the Injen or A.R.T one, just curious peoples reactions to them?
I'm going to either be getting the Takeda or GReddy Momentum intake (extremely similar). Looks really clean/proper in the engine bay and is said to produce decent gains.

Takeda-Momentum-Intake-5.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious about sound production too... Intake sound is huge to me, I love the noise it makes now, but would love to hear it louder.

Congrats and welcome! Almost everyone here is super friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you'll have a good time here. Don't be afraid to ask questions or think out loud. Above all though, enjoy your new car!

All clean ready To go... Then it rained on the way home :-(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368585013853.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368585013853.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 18
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368585030325.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368585030325.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368585049465.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368585049465.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368585076301.jpg