8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

hmm i ask because im revving the k24 block to 7600 but i want to rev it out to 8200 not on a daily but i have the rsx oil pump k20 head cams and valve train and all that stuff

I plan on doing a 4piston pro RBC head and building the block with wiseco pistons and turbo tuff rods and a 4 piston ported RSX oil pump and then the skunk2 ultra series manifold

Look into the hytech baffled oilpan also. That RSX oil pump won't be doing you any good if the oil is sloshed away from the pickup. More than one person on 8th has thrown a rod from oil starvation at the Dragon and that's not nearly as intense as track time can be.

Look into the hytech baffled oilpan also. That RSX oil pump won't be doing you any good if the oil is sloshed away from the pickup. More than one person on 8th has thrown a rod from oil starvation at the Dragon and that's not nearly as intense as track time can be.

Ill defiantly look into it man thanks

So my life took a bit of a turn and I was put in a position to sell my JDM conversion. And now I'm rocking a blue front end its like all depo parts fits decent but the bumper is ******, headlights are shitty and need to be redone.

So the plan is to buy a new bumper and mugen lip and foglight kit, paint everything that needs the paint plus my mugen wing, mungen rr rear lip, and mugen side skirts.

And I've decided to buy a used supercharger after the car is painted then clean up the engine with fuel rail and small tuck and powder coat valve cover and some other things.

Then go about the original plan with the built k24/k20 turbo just gonna buy separate motor and do it on the side (less down time)....

That's all folks

Reactions: Nix
So new look.
I'm loving it.
00C8147F-5519-4728-B8F9-F4D163944912_zpsninjhkbp.jpg

4B3A4D78-C049-41D3-BC44-0842BCFBEAAB_zpsc1zzfpui.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Traded wheels, motor blew up, sold exhaust, and as of a couple months ago got another 06 k24a2 and threw the whole longblock in because the head and block were unusable. And in the process I powder coated some things.
e9db7a8eb9dc2d5aba90e7950b741b05.jpg

46ddb23f4825a35edc361be3f409655a.jpg
d27c5d5021127dd76b7b2c432794ffaa.jpg

If I'm being honest I hate my new wheels and I really miss the 14-15 si wheels. Like a lot they were like my favorite wheels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This thing is doing great at the moment.

Purchased a new amp and almost half of the parts for the custom 3" exhaust among some other stuff for ***** and giggles. Will have some pics posted up as more progress is made.

Back