Hello from a new HONDA owner! :)

Congrats,love the rally red,my 7th gen coupe is RR,welcome to the forum!
a2u9ate5.jpg
evuse3en.jpg

There are my rides!

Sweet! Both look great!!! What type of polish do you use? I just recently did 2 coats of Zaino Professional Car polish and WOW! Blindling with shine! And more importantly zero swirls.

Thank yall so much! :) More polish is really all I wanna do to the car to be honest. Just a daily driver but I love it! Think its a DX if I remember correctly. Steel wheels, drum rears and maybe something different with I-MID. I don't remember exactly. Gets insane gas mileage to what im use to and I think its fun to drive too. :) I woild like to think I got a fair price also.

OH OH I do know I mod I wanna do! Projector HID conversation. Waiting for a company to do a plug and play kit that looks stock and would raise car value. :)

Hey Kyle,

Welcome to the forum! Nice choice on the 5-speed. Sounds like the car is working great for you so far. Keep us up to date on your plans and developments.

Hey Kyle,

Welcome to the forum! Nice choice on the 5-speed. Sounds like the car is working great for you so far. Keep us up to date on your plans and developments.

Thank you very much! I wanna keep it as stock as possible to hopefully keep the mechanical issues and problems to a minimal.

Welcome! :wave:
I also started surfing the forum with very limited car knowledge and no intention to do mods. I was patient, read and learned many things. I guess I have come a long way because last week I had my bumper off and my dash apart to add the temperature onto my IMid screen (cost me all of 35 bucks).

Welcome :wavey:

Thank yall so much! :) More polish is really all I wanna do to the car to be honest. Just a daily driver but I love it! Think its a DX if I remember correctly. Steel wheels, drum rears and maybe something different with I-MID. I don't remember exactly. Gets insane gas mileage to what im use to and I think its fun to drive too. :) I woild like to think I got a fair price also.

It's probably a LX, unless of course it was painted RR. The 2012 DX only came in ASM and DBP.

OH OH I do know I mod I wanna do! Projector HID conversation. Waiting for a company to do a plug and play kit that looks stock and would raise car value. :)

I have Honda projector headlights. They look and function great. You can get the replicas for a decent price.

Oh nice to see the temp on the I-MID would be awesome cool!!! Chris you are probably right which if it is a LX then I feel even better about the price I paid. HAHAHA :) Ok I gotta check out those replicas then.

Oh nice thanks for the link! Im gonna try to go take some new pics!

@323 also has some aftermarket projectors on his 9th gen civic. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: 323
wow! now those look nice!!! hows the cut off? Love the LED nice touch!

Back