Hello! (New 2013 Civic LX Sedan)

DuckFOO

Florida
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hello forum people. I just wanted to say hello and introduce you to my new car. This forum has been very helpful for me in deciding to buy this Civic, which I got yesterday.

This car was so new that it still had the plastic wrap on it that they use to protect it during transport. It had seven miles on it when I took possession.

vZ212Zw

Welcome! I think you're the first 2013 owner to post their car! How are you liking it?

Welcome! I think you're the first 2013 owner to post their car! How are you liking it?

It's my first Honda, so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I am loving it so far. The backup camera is more useful than I imagined it would be and although I was initially off-put by the dual level display, I have grown to like it.

Finally, I got the car for $17,460 out the door. They gave me $2,500 for my trade in.

Thx for posting pic's of your '13............. looks great.

Thanks!

The only thing I am not a fan of is those wheel covers. I might get some new rims, but if I do, it will probably be the same size as stock, since I like the way it rides.

looks great! i'm a fan of the chrome accents around the air vents and radio controls- wonder if i can add them in my si later on.

looks great! i'm a fan of the chrome accents around the air vents and radio controls- wonder if i can add them in my si later on.

So far, people seem to like them or hate them.

So far, people seem to like them or hate them.

yeah, i can already tell different camps are forming in regards to the 2013 updates. a little chrome doesn't hurt, imo. the interior is growing on me, and i think a couple chrome pieces here and there would make it look good. but that's just me though :)

Definitely loving the looks of the 13's, saw one in the dealer yesterday and the interior is wonderful

Filled up for the first time yesterday. According to my calculations, I average 36.2 mpg.

Back