Hello

My neighbors back home in Exton don't care... In Pittsburgh where I am now for work, I know the prick below me has a problem, I saw him this morning looking out the window at me when I came in... I have feeling he is prob gonna complain to the office about me speeding thru making all sort of noise at 4:30 am and then I will prob smack him so hard it will feel like he kissed a freight train...

the previous guy who delivered newspapers would hit our area around 3 to 3:15 a.m. like clockwork every night. His exhaust was pretty insane, as you could hear him ripping between houses ...up and down streets easily 3+ blocks over. I don't know if a bunch of people complained or what, but he lasted maybe 3 months if that.

I actually have feelings so I come in doing 5mph revs are around 2k but the way the buildings are in echos and it's also extremely cold when I get home so the car is much louder...

well, I don't really think he was doing it on purpose. One day I went out to look, and it looked like he had an older mustang - like mid 80's mustang, with what sounded like either a hole in his exhaust/muffler... or I have no clue.

nice vids man.. shift boot and knob look great as well

Thanks Webby.

I am surprised on well how the IPad takes video and how faded out the roughly 3 yr old Alcantara shift boot was

YAY PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

New clutch, flywheel, front rotors and Tokico "blue" struts and shocks and slightly used HFP Springs... Hopefully going in this weekend thanks to death_roll for all he is gonna do....

241be243.jpg

wow, that's a lot of upgrades all at once. Good luck with the install

Well the clutch and flywheel need to get replaced, and I figured might as well get rid of the pile of parts that has been collecting all winter.... I am just happy death_roll is not only gonna do the clutch and flywheel install but allowing me to install the rest of the parts...

yeah, that's great. Did you go with an oem replacement clutch, or an aftermarket ...or

Well the clutch and flywheel need to get replaced, and I figured might as well get rid of the pile of parts that has been collecting all winter.... I am just happy death_roll is not only gonna do the clutch and flywheel install but allowing me to install the rest of the parts...

Wow. That looks like you have a little bit of work ahead of you. At least you'll have some good help.

ooo new parts!

pro tip: don't touch the clutch friction surface when you're handling it, carry it from the middle like a cd

ooo new parts!

pro tip: don't touch the clutch friction surface when you're handling it, carry it from the middle like a cd

Lol, when I was checking it last night to make sure everything was there I treated the clutch like it was a piece of glass.... Last thing I need is a failure.../

Yea, I am babying the car right now and praying nothing happens till Sat morning when I pull into the garage....lol

Back