Hello!

JTP

WI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
Just saying hi been lurking around for a while. Have a ASM '13 sedan and so far loving it. I came from an ASM 8th gen sedan and liked the car so much I decided to go with a new one in the same color since my '07 looked like new even after all those lovely WI winters :D.

IMG_20130420_113355_431.jpg

Welcome! No more lurking! Lol.

Lookin good! Any plans? I'm digging the fast bike too! CBR?

Thanks!! Yes it is a 2009 CBR 600RR Pheonix Edition which I am debating on selling since I bought it 3 years ago new and it only has 3200 give or take miles on it. As far as plans go for the car I bought it as my daily driver but I may do a FP and downpipe+exhaust. I miss my 8th gen so I was going to buy another 8th gen in a few months and have that as my toy pending on how things go. I commute about 88 miles a day to work so I want to keep it mostly tolerable as it drives so nice compared to the other car and I don't want to loose that nice new feel to it.

Thanks!! Yes it is a 2009 CBR 600RR Pheonix Edition which I am debating on selling since I bought it 3 years ago new and it only has 3200 give or take miles on it. As far as plans go for the car I bought it as my daily driver but I may do a FP and downpipe+exhaust. I miss my 8th gen so I was going to buy another 8th gen in a few months and have that as my toy pending on how things go. I commute about 88 miles a day to work so I want to keep it mostly tolerable as it drives so nice compared to the other car and I don't want to loose that nice new feel to it.

Awesome bike! I like the way you think! Alabaster silver is sexy

Welcome!
Nice upgrade, keeping it in the honda family

Back