HELP FAST PLZZ!

Neemerz

Ok so I really need some community input here because I can't seem to make up my mind! I need to order my dp and exhaust by Tomm night and I can't decide which combo I want!?
Full race dp+ full race exhaust
Skunk 2 alpha header+ full race exhaust
Skunk2 header + skunk 2 megapower rr exhaust
I will be hoping to go supercharger in the near future and from what I've heard they recommend 3 inch headers and exhausts, can anyone help?

From those I think most here will recommend full-race! Don't know if you have considered the ultimate racing exhaust and downpipe? Just something to consider :)

From your options, I would recommend the Full-Race setup, just because having all the pieces from one company makes for a better fit, and Full-Race makes quality parts.
You could also consider Ultimate Racing, they offer a lot of different options in their exhaust and downpipes, and that's what i have and recommend!

Exactly what @323 said. TO further your research, you can always call them for better pricing and options they may not list publicly. You never know what discount you can get.

Reactions: 323
A quick reply to you all! Genuinely from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for the help! Looks like I'm gonna be going full race all the way

Ok so I really need some community input here because I can't seem to make up my mind! I need to order my dp and exhaust by Tomm night and I can't decide which combo I want!?
Full race dp+ full race exhaust
Skunk 2 alpha header+ full race exhaust
Skunk2 header + skunk 2 megapower rr exhaust
I will be hoping to go supercharger in the near future and from what I've heard they recommend 3 inch headers and exhausts, can anyone help?
Contact us and I can give you a great discount price and talk about your build and future mods you plan to do so you are not wasting your money

I have the full race DP w/highflow cat and the cat back, absolutely love the sound and with a tune the performance is awesome! My time slips prove it!!! Lol

Back