Help Finding Connector for Under-Dash Fuse/Relay Box

RossIV

Atlanta, GA
Vehicle Model
EX-L w/ Navi
Body Style
Sedan
I'm working on interfacing with the CAN-Bus in my '15 EX-L, and I need to find a connector to connect to it. For me to get to both the F-CAN and B-CAN conveniently, I can interface using the OBD-II port and Option Connector E (intended for fog lights according to TechInfo) in the under-dash fuse/relay box. Right now there's nothing but pins in that spot, along with connector F as well. Not my picture, but this looks very similar to my box - it's the white and blue connectors that I'd like to find. Anyone know where I could find them?

Thanks!
Honda%2BCivic%2BOption%2BConnector.jpg

any dealership should be able to get them, but I have no idea how to look up a connector like that.
@CollegeHillsHonda may be of help, but they prob won't be back online till Monday.

any dealership should be able to get them, but I have no idea how to look up a connector like that.
@CollegeHillsHonda may be of help, but they prob won't be back online till Monday.
Figured - I'm headed to the dealership next week for my 10k service so I'll ask when I'm there. Hopefully they'll be able to help me out.
Thanks!

I could look it up for you at work tomorrow.
That'd be great. Not sure what else I can give to help you in your search.
Anything I can give my local dealer would be great. They're not always the brightest, sadly.

I work with a bunch of airheads at my dealer, so I understand.
I'll check the EWDs tomorrow and let you know if I'm able to match them up and get the part numbers.

Got my service yesterday and stopped by the parts desk. Guy had no idea what I was talking about. Said he had never seen those connectors before. He said if I came back with a part number he could order it. The hunt continues.

The big bummer here is that Honda has a very limited number of connectors that they sell separately. Those connectors are typically for items like headlight, taillight, marker lights. If you need a connector outside this scope the only real option is to buy a complete harness.

The big bummer here is that Honda has a very limited number of connectors that they sell separately. Those connectors are typically for items like headlight, taillight, marker lights. If you need a connector outside this scope the only real option is to buy a complete harness.
Yeah one of them is for fog lights which the EX-L already has from the factory. The other one is for some kind of lights - I think door jamb illumination but I'm not 100% sure. It's Option Connectors E & F if that helps at all.

Edit: Also FWIW it's a '14 not '15. For some reason I had it in my brain that it was a year newer than I thought.

Last edited:
You could try AHparts.com

They are a honda/acura wrecking yard. They often part out the wiring harnesses.

This car is a 14' LX so it does not have the Navi in it but if you look down the page they have several harnesses and fuse boxes available. If you call the guys directly they are pretty helpful too. They will pull a part for you if its not listed. I got a couple small interior plastic bits just by calling. I see the floor wiring harness has one of the large green connectors on it. I know the price is kinda steep at $125 but its an option at least.

http://www.ahparts.com/used-parts.php?id=15-017-1

Back