Help me decide!

I'd go Ct supercharger and wouldn't hesitate to daily it. Even 300 at the wheels is a lot for a fwd car.

So CT SC and still DD?
So just for my knowledge and picking your brains..is something wrong with the PRL Stg 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So CT SC and still DD?
So just for my knowledge and picking your brains..is something wrong with the PRL Stg 2?

People were blowing 4th gear apart. Like, a lot of people blew their transmissions apart in 4th gear specifically. That is the weak point. Quite a few people have had low/mid 400hp cars with their turbos and the engine is fine, but the transmission won't survive.

People were blowing 4th gear apart. Like, a lot of people blew their transmissions apart in 4th gear specifically. That is the weak point. Quite a few people have had low/mid 400hp cars with their turbos and the engine is fine, but the transmission won't survive.

I remember from my old FBO or FI post we talked about that.
Is it hard to fix that issue? I'm not sure what it takes to build the tranny atleast to not have 4th blow on me

yeah, that's not a simple fix. The transmission is toast when that happens. You're not driving the car if that happens. I believe others have said to build the transmission (the carbon gearset from mfactory) ran around 4 thousand dollars. One recently blew his carbon set apart (4th gear again) when he went above 500 torque in his turbo build.

scratch that - 3rd gear shredded on his mfactory gears. Said a replacement would be another 2-3 grand

57B20D8E-2650-4484-AF81-E8AB7522E1EC_zps2zujh9il.jpg

Back