Help! Tire information overload!

Talk me out of the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I have the Michelin AS 3+ tread wear 500 and I think they are the best tires made for the Honda si in 225 45 17, the other set of tires the Firehawk 500 tread wear 340 are better in the summer but won't last as long. I may buy some light weight wheels to match the summer firehawks 500. If I new how good the Michelin 3+ were, I might just forget the firehawks because I just don't drive fast enough and AS is better on these crappy roads.:bananawhipdance:

I have the Michelin AS 3+ tread wear 500 and I think they are the best tires made for the Honda si in 225 45 17, the other set of tires the Firehawk 500 tread wear 340 are better in the summer but won't last as long. I may buy some light weight wheels to match the summer firehawks 500. If I new how good the Michelin 3+ were, I might just forget the firehawks because I just don't drive fast enough and AS is better on these crappy roads.:bananawhipdance:
Great input! Thank you

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Too funny. Yeah, I recall hearing of several guys who just had to try them, can't beat the price. But then it happened... the old "get what you pay for" popped up again.

Love that GIF... can't stop watching it!

Will likely be putting the Michelin A/S 3+ on the car because the old Conti DWS are hydroplaning in light rain. In addition, I’ll be putting the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires on my 18” wheels for my summer runs as I’ve been in need of new summer tires for over a year now.

Too funny. Yeah, I recall hearing of several guys who just had to try them, can't beat the price. But then it happened... the old "get what you pay for" popped up again.

Love that GIF... can't stop watching it!

Lol I thought you would like that.

I tried to like them at the beginning because it is still a lot of money spent on them. Something positive about them is the mileage you can get out of them from being a harder.

Back