Hey all! Taffy White Si inside!

js is the authentic red emblem that looks just like the jdm front nd rear red badges, no knockoffs.

Js racing is the red steering wheel emblem. The "stock" oem type r emblem is in fact a js racing product i believe.

eqtp2w.jpg

adf70751-268d-7b1e.jpg

very nice man... did you get them all installed?

Sure did! I didnt get a good picture of the steering wheel one, but the front and rears are perfect!

I switched the amber turn signals out of the rear for the chrome bulbs, that light up amber, makes the rear end look a bit cleaner. Dont know if i posted that earlier.

Also thinking about doing a small overlay over the clear part of our tails, not sure if i should go red/smoke/or amber. And whether it should go over the entire section, or just the indicator section, leaving the reverse light section clear.

I also did another mod the other day, North American Sports story of the year. Return of the Winnipeg Jets to the NHL. Season ticket holder, and HUGE fan.

Also of note, i finally broke the 1000 kms, and have driven the car a bit more "spirited" once and a while. Love the car, and how different it is once its over 5K.

man it looks nice on the white.. very nice addition

9th Gen Civic Sedan

Just thought I would post this up here, maybe change a few peoples views on the 9th gens, or at least show you guys what i got so far.
Exterior
35% tint all around
OEM Honda Visors
OEM Honda Civic JDM Badges
Debadged Trunk
"Light Smoke" Tail light overlays
Interior
OEM Honda Navi/XM
OEM Honda All Season Mats
OEM Honda Trunk Tray
OEM Honda cargo net/trunk hooks
OEM JDM Honda Civic Type R Key Fob
Js Racing JDM Steering Wheel Emblem
TWM Abrams M1 Weighted shift knob Matte Black
TWM Abrams Shift Extender Matte Black
Strut King Dead Pedal
Broadway 265mm Convex Mirror
JDM Squash Air Fresheners (x2)
JDM Domokun Passenger!?!
Suspension
Eibach Sportlines
OEM Honda rear spring isolators
Ingalls Front Camber Bolts
Engine
T1R Oil Cap
T1R Radiator Cap
T1R Reservoir Covers (x3)
K&N Drop in Air Filter
Lighting
6000k Lowbeams
6000k Foglights
2500k Noyka DRLs/Highbeams
Hyperwhite Map light
Hyperwhite Dome light
Hyperwhite Trunk light
Hyperwhite License Plate light
I only have crappy cell phone photos of the vehicle that are up to date, Im hoping to get some decent photos taken shortly.
7436117032_5e52cbd249_z.jpg

no, we just eyed it by finger. Im going to wait to get some ingalls camber adjusters, and then take it for an alignment.

Is the suspension set up for a 9th gen? I don't think there is a full coilover set up yet correct? and your running springs?

Is the suspension set up for a 9th gen? I don't think there is a full coilover set up yet correct? and your running springs?

D2 Racing released coilovers for our 9th gens already and there's no need for modifications to make them fit, direct fit, like plug and play. That's what I'm using right now for my FB6.

you can run 8th generation civic springs with the rear upper isolators from the 8th gen.

1292202.png

it's part no. 52691-SNA-A01 (#8 above)

rear upper isolators ^ part number. You need those, and you can run 8th springs. Procivic.com & Corsportusa.com both have a variety of lowering springs for the civic. You're looking for 2006-2011 springs if you're trying to put 8th gen springs on.

Back