Hey guys! New member here!

Well haha to start off, my name's Tommy and I'm 17 from Houston, Texas. At first I bought my 2012 Civic LX in Alabaster Silver on December 31st (last day of 2012) for about $18,000 without the tax, etc. I've been driving it for the first 6 months without really even being into it, recently I met my friend that's an ex mechanic and now I'm here, haha. I haven't done anything big to it so far except the sound system. I plan to do more once I get a job (coilovers, exhaust, cold air intake, etc.) Well, here's a few pictures and hope you guys welcome me into the community!
Left Side.jpg

Sound System.jpg
Back side.jpg

Back.jpg
Front Grill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there and welcome to the forum! It looks like you've got a pretty good start there! Already plasti-dipping parts and upgrading the stereo. There's quite a few of us here with LX models as well. I certainly like mine a lot. Keep us up to date on your plans and progress. Look forward to more pics.

Hey there and welcome to the forum! It looks like you've got a pretty good start there! Already plasti-dipping parts and upgrading the stereo. There's quite a few of us here with LX models as well. I certainly like mine a lot. Keep us up to date on your plans and progress. Look forward to more pics.

Aha thanks Nix! I am tinting the headlights blue soon and hopefully save up to get my spoilers soon also!

Welcome......... I have the 2 door of the same colour, like what you've done to yours, with the exception of the stickers on the paint. Lots of good stuff going on in here.

Back