Want To Buy HFP mats

Those are hard to find. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to find some. They pop up on EBay from time to time and people are asking crazy $ for them.

$400 for barely used ones. :P

...not really. Those will stay under my bed.

Good luck. Seems like Honda really made those the "Limited Edition" part of the 2012 and 2013 HFP optioned coupes.

Reactions: edd
You could go with Lloyd's red mats from xenondepot? Better quality than the hfp mats and about $200 cheaper

Darn, I'll check the site. Yea I dislike the limited edition part, what would happen if you destroy your HFP mats you'd have to opt for regular Si mats. This blows

I just got a brand new '14 Si coupe 12 days ago. These mats were in the car the first day and that's it. So 10/10 condition.
I may be open to selling them but not sure what the going rate is.. and do these fit the '12 and '13 models?

Good deal if you got some included with your '14. They're discontinued and I didn't think they were putting them in the new ones. Maybe leftovers from last year?

Good deal if you got some included with your '14. They're discontinued and I didn't think they were putting them in the new ones. Maybe leftovers from last year?

I got the "hfp package" with my car. Came with rims, lip kit and mats. I actually got 3 sets of mats with the car, rubber all seasons, black Si's and red hfp's. I took the mats out and put in my rubber all season mats the second day because it broke my heart to have my feet on them! lol

Here is a pic of them installed:

Attachments

• HFP MATS.jpg
    HFP MATS.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 57
That site is wrong which is probably why they have the '13 pictured and not the '14. The '14 Si got a reworked suspension, and the hfp suspension(from the '12 and '13 model years) don't fit it anymore. Something to do with the steering knuckle I think? Not sure. All I know is there isn't even a hfp suspension option available for the '14. The '14 hfp package at least in Canada comes with lip kit, rims and mats and that's it. No badges, no hfp suspension and no sport tires. The stock '14's come standard with 18" rims, so all they did was take the stock rubber off those and put them on my hfp rims. Now I am sure I could've gotten the upgraded rubber if I wanted to pay for it..

Attachments

• Si.jpg
    Si.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 35
Yeah I noticed the wrong picture in the link.

Either way, it's good that you got the mats. No one has been able to order any.

Nice. Sorry for going off topic. Anyway, I am willing to sell the mats for $300 shipped. They are literally same as new 10/10. I noticed on ebay college hills recently sold a set at auction and got $375 for them so I believe my price is reasonable based on that. I will get pictures for whoever is interested in them. I will just post my own for sale thread later tonight complete with pics...

I find it crazy that people are paying that much for floor mats. I paid $124.00 for my set from Ebay still in the OEM package and then next month I see them going for crazy amounts.

I didnt even pay that much for my Mugen Accord mats. Sheesh.

Here are the mats. I will take $250 shipped to lower 48 states(these are coming from Canada and shipping is going to cost me about $50).

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I don't want to see you get in trouble. But you can't sell on other ppls threads. Plus there are rules on the way pictures are posted. @gisseresseye

What do you mean can't sell on other peoples threads?
This is a thread for somebody wanting to buy these mats. Aren't posts like mine exactly what he is looking for?
I am confused as to how you could see it any other way...

Back