HFP vs Si?

Suspension, wheels, aero kit, floor mats, interior accent lighting.

Can't forget the highly sought after HFP badge!

photodvgzcx.jpg

Here's the link to Honda's HFP site listing what's all included; http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-si-coupe/hfp.aspx

Personally, I bought a sedan, HFP wasn't offered to me. That said, I already bought the wheels and I'm putting in the suspension here in the next few weeks, which are (to me) the best parts of the whole HFP package.

Do you have a 2013? If so, can you tell me what the difference was from stock to the HFP suspension? I would greatly appreciate any comments. :)

It'll drop you like an inch and it has stiffer spring rates. It'll definitely handle better.

Cool! Not too concerned with drop. I want to improve the ride feel. I like a rougher ride like my STI had. I love wrapping corners and feeling the "rails" ride

Need more than just the suspension. Improve sway bars. The 18" wheels with a summer tire really helps. But on 17" wheels, the body roll comes back with a vengeance.

I have my suspension and rims sitting in a box on the living floor at the moment, just waiting on tires. Aero kit is installed along with the HFP floormats. Would it be tacky to obtain the HFP badge and add it? Grant it, I have the Non-Navi SI. Probably order the interior lighting this xmas.

If you have all 4, you gave a hfp car no difference at all. The kits were shipped to dealers when one was sold / or the dealer wanted to sell one

Badges are annoying... I hate waxing around them, and I LOVE the stealth look. I have a black plasti dipped SI badge on the front and the rest are removed. No dohc stickers, PMM, 35% tint... Smart! :)

Last edited:
Back