HI EVERYBODY!!! heres my ride!!

You should probably make a build thread :) Or I could move this thread to the build threads section so you can edit and add your mods :)

Hi guys im new here my name is Ty and i drive an Si hence the name haha im also known as 2012sicoupe to my brothers from the "other site" lol

i drive a DBP si coupe ive had it for a year now and shes my baby!!

ive heard good things about this site and thought id see whats going on. cant wait too meet you guys and seach around here!!

some pics of my ride!!!

002-2-2.jpg
:turboleghump:
I have humped too many cars this morning

Thanks for the love guys I have many more pics I'll fire up a build thread when I'm done work tonight!!

I just hope there isn't any cheating in that car relationship :shadyhat:

Well, by going with Ty's car, my car is technically cheating on my girls Jetta TDI and his is cheating on his girls car.

My girl really should have bought that '12 DBP coupe I told her to buy, but the TDI has torque like a beast compared to the R18, so she went with that. And she refuses to learn a manual because she "doesn't want to wreck my Si."

Your car's super sexy looking. We've got the same wheels, although since I'm about the 3rd owner, I'm sure yours are in MUCH better shape. Once I have money again I'll get them redone, but they are what they are at the moment.

Back