Hi from Nova Scotia Canada

Hi again, just had it for two days now and put about 150 km / 90 miles on it today. I like it even better than I thought at first. I just love it. If the MPG readout is to be trusted I get very good mileage and the car is just so much fun to drive.

I really don't understand the car scribes when they say it has lost it's Fun Factor. I think it it a charm to drive and refined at the same time. It zips around corners that my SUV could only dream about and on our poor roads it is still a lot better dampened than the SUV i.e. less harsh over pot holes and cracks in the road.

Did some highway driving today and the noise level was actually quieter than what I thought I remembered from the test drive. I was really happy about that.:)

P.S. They seem to be selling like hotcakes around here. I picked my car up Wednesday and they got in a delivery on Wednesday evening. Today I drove by the dealer and they already sold two of the Civics that just came in.

Hi there from the East Coast :canada: I am thrilled with the car. I still can't believe I bought a Civic. I never even considered that car before and now I am this big fan of it. Love the fact that is is "Made in Canada" for Canadians. Same goes of course for the cars that are made for the US in the US.

Hi guys, just a quick update. I filled my first tank and now I am spotting a smile from ear to ear. First tank 6.9 litres per 100km or 41 mpg imperial or 34 mpg US. Now that makes me happy after driving a gas guzzler for the last few years, that wasn't nearly as entertaining and comfy as the Civic. BTW the mileage is calculated and was actually 0.6 litres / 3.5 mpg imperial / 2.5 mpg US better than what the i-MID displayed.

Go Civic!!!!!!!!!!! :brock::brock:

Back