HID Projector really bad light output

Derek Nguyen

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone knew why my projectors are like this? Light out put is bad and shoots low. I adjusted it as high as I can and it doesn’t change anything. Any way I can fix this? These are Spyder LED bar headlights. If anything in the future I will just have them rebuilt with better projectors but just wondering if maybe I’m doing something wrong or something

Attachments

• 6FB96697-FE56-4B40-85C6-DA78AEBB2193.jpeg
    6FB96697-FE56-4B40-85C6-DA78AEBB2193.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
read through this thread. Some have said it can be improved a little by flipping the bulb 180 degrees, but the projectors are just not good. They also weren't made for HID, so they are worse with hid bulbs.

Thanks for the info! Yeah that’s what I thought. Cheap quality. I will just get them redone with some morimito H1 mini in the future with some demon eyes while I’m at it. They will do the trick for now. They look really good and the LED bar is really bright it’s just the stupid projectors :/

Thanks for the info! Yeah that’s what I thought. Cheap quality. I will just get them redone with some morimito H1 mini in the future with some demon eyes while I’m at it. They will do the trick for now. They look really good and the LED bar is really bright it’s just the stupid projectors :/
Which one did you get? The ones with the thick led bar or the thin led strip version.

those projectors are showing zero light control, i would double check bulb orientation, make sure the bulb is seated properly, in the right orientation etc. without correction you're essentially driving around with your high beams on. Even a halogen projector should have a identifiable cutoff line and light control

Back