HKHonda Head Unit

Thanks a lot man and yea I got a kenwood double din I just want something more factory I just hate the loc..

if you already have an in dash kenwood stereo/GPS, this will be a downgrade bro.... but for a $460 in dash GPS its a pretty good one, alot of gimmicks you'll most likely never use... and i notice i can only use 1 USB, either the stock in arm compartment one or the decks rear to glove box USB cable, otherwise it seems to crash the system....

Mine has no gps and I want something with all the factory features and the pre outs..is touch screen sluggish? And how much of a downgrade other than the USB issue

hahaha what? i've never owned an aftermarket deck that didnt have preouts... so i guess i just assume they all came with preouts.... lol touchscreens fine bro, honestly i rarely ever use it, i mostly use the factory steering wheel controls.. well if your kenwood is only a head unit, then it'll be an upgrade... i dont think its the touchscreen thats sluggish on some GPS's, i think its the CPU, its about as fast as any dual core 1ghz android phone in comparison, to give you a good idea what to expect.... i pretty much use the factory USB with my steering wheel controls and press the NAVI button on the deck itself... i really like seeing what im listening to on the iMid and the NAVI screen for the GPS... just my 2 cents..... :)

Yea I don't mean the pre outs lol came out wrong..but thanks a lot for the help I may upgrade to this soon I have a ddx719 and I'm not happy with it hopefully this will cure my itch and I'll get my steering wheel to work again!

Buyer beware when buying from China. They are very cheap stereos. Some got burned on the Accord forum buying into them. False promises from the seller and the stereos broke after a few months with no response from China. They may claim to have a warranty, but they know you can't do anything about it from the US when they stop responding in China. They took your money, that is all they were after.

Back