HOMESTEAD with ERME 8/25/12 (picture heavy)

gmarch

Boca Raton FL
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Been waiting for this day for quite some time, and finally it arrived!

With Issac chillin below florida, we were getting the heavy random rain storms. The first session of my day was on an extremely wet track, with standing water in certain sectors up to 6 inches. towards the end of the day in sessions 3 and 4, the track was starting to dry up, and got some nice laps in.

Overall amazing day, I had a blast. and really impressed by my civic LX honestly. I was competitive with many other vehicles there, I was shadowing the miatas around the track. I even passed a cammed GTO and a 07 mustang GT, and that felt great, killed them in the corners.

Enjoy my pictures of Polly and I ripping around homestead! Came home that night with no scratches and no issues thankfully. She ran awesomely. Just need to upgrade to ATE blue brake fluid and maybe look into new pads, and possibly eibach sway bars, i also plan on getting coils, and my custom front bumper

:dancingcoolsmiley: but... windows down!!! :eek:
glad you had a great day of it despite the weather. :thumb:

Awesome, what's the deal on racing there? What dates and price? I'm pretty close by and would love to take a day and do it

I actually enjoyed the rain to some point, gives me an excuse to schedule a dry day! :thumb:

ERME has a deal where you can do a 2-for-1 for 175 each. there was 4, 30 minute sessions. I had 2 sessions in heavy rain, 1 session standing water, and 1 session where it was decently dry.

As far as the windows go, ERME's policy is to keep both driver and passenger windows down rain or shine to initiate point-by passes, and for a safety precaution in case you do crash, so they can pull you out of the car without shattering the windows.

It's nice seeing R18's passing V8s! What tires were you running on?

Dar-Dar i'm running 215/45/17 BFGoodrich G-force 1's. completely amazing tires rain or shine.

SiEnthusiast, Next ERME day is Saturday, October 27th. I might skip September track days to prepare for that day, going to experiment more with my setup and maybe have sway bars by then. I would definitely want you there! would love to see an SI and fellow 9thcivic member on the TRACK!

5SK, thanks man, and you don't need much! I'm just running springs, DIY modifications (exhaust, intake resonator delete), and sticky tires!

Dar-Dar i'm running 215/45/17 BFGoodrich G-force 1's. completely amazing tires rain or shine.

SiEnthusiast, Next ERME day is Saturday, October 27th. I might skip September track days to prepare for that day, going to experiment more with my setup and maybe have sway bars by then. I would definitely want you there! would love to see an SI and fellow 9thcivic member on the TRACK!

5SK, thanks man, and you don't need much! I'm just running springs, DIY modifications (exhaust, intake resonator delete), and sticky tires!

Ur welcome but want my car beyond regular needs lol I want mine fully built as well so far it's just turbo'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trust me, power plays a big role on the track, but suspension, brakes, and tires are definitely a bigger issue. and that's awesome though, hows the turbo r18 running? how much power you putting down?

trust me, power plays a big role on the track, but suspension, brakes, and tires are definitely a bigger issue. and that's awesome though, hows the turbo r18 running? how much power you putting down?

Oh all of that will be done too one day I'm building a monster I hope.

I been running my turbo r18 for a year & half now if not longer I had 17k miles on the motor before I went turbo now I have 60k miles. Lol I bought my car with literally 11 miles on it.

As far as power I will give u results on sept 22nd :) their is a dyno meet at innovative motorsports I'm going to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back