Honda Civic Tourer Concept - Anyone else want one?

The front and the sides look great. The back not too crazy. I mean the spoiler in the rear light??

Well, the front is virtually the same as the EU Civic apart from the headlights (the concept has some different lighting inside the headlamps) but I think this is because it's a concept. It's a good looking car I think. I have to see it in person :)

Liking those wheels.

FDIpF6e.jpg

Hazzard button - it's just how Europe likes it. Big and red. For Hondas, also slightly translucent and always dimly glowing a neat red.

If I had to choose between a hatch or a wagon, wagon all the way. I'd still take a sedan, first, however.

I think it looks great, and looks very much like a 5 door CR-Z (until you get to the rear). Sadly, just like the TSX/Euro Accord wagon, we'll never see it. I also hate how every time Honda makes a sweet looking concept car, they tease us with a center mounted exhaust that'll never see one production car.

^^ eh, they started brining in the TSX Wagon around 2010. While it's not offered with the 6MT, the Euro Accord wagon doesn't get the V6, either (actually, outside of the US, none of them do).

^^ eh, they started brining in the TSX Wagon around 2010. While it's not offered with the 6MT, the Euro Accord wagon doesn't get the V6, either (actually, outside of the US, none of them do).

I should have been more specific. I was talking about the first gen TSX/Euro Accord wagon. I would have bought one of those without hesitating.

Oh, yeah. I still like the first gen TSX (a wee bit more than the second gen).

I was THAT close to buying a used 6sp TSX. It was just too nice for what I wanted. Even though I was test driving different cars, I already knew I wanted a FG2. I just would have felt bad paying for, then getting rid of all the leather seats, and it was equipped with an OEM nav unit...and I didn't want one of those either. I loved the TSX though from watching Compass 360 and a few other teams race them for a few years before they all switched to the 8th gen Civics.

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

Seeing these guys in their Euro R Accord didn't hurt either. :giggle:

DSCN0270.jpg