Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

I know they test them that's obvious lol, I meant why isn't it all camo'd up like it usually is. If I saw one around here I would be snapping pics of all the sides , interior of the car lol
There are already plenty available of the European one. It looks to be the exact same one as the European one.

No need to put camouflage on the car since they've already released the production photos

First Review
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/honda/civic/first-drives/2015-honda-civic-type-r-review

honda-civic-ww-003.jpg

According to Google, the £32,000 would equate to $49,000.

More expensive than Golf R in UK. Ouch

you cant base it off those numbers for NA sales. im seeing it more then likely around the 40K around here. im super stoked on those red seat belts, but im already going to call it a UKDM market item only

The wheels have to clear the massive front brakes somehow. Lol.

My only hope to get one would be to find a used one that has 5 years on it. Then it would be in my budget range.

yeah 40k? I mean ill be ready to trade in my si in 2 years, but not gonna spend 40-50k thats just too much for me

Ill stick to my 2O grand SI coupe, with 20 grand left over all I see is HP:santadance:

everyone says that but nobody ever does it. even if you dumped all that money into your car, it will never be reliable or have the aftermarket support that this car will have.

235/35 really isnt that thin of a wall especially on 19s, it will look nearly like any other tire out there

I will not be able to afford this for years, it does seem like one would be able to build a current Si and surpass the new r

Back