Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

:face-puke:

Who's Sugar Design? lol

308509660_3247981912087607_1819932119389927948_n.jpg

just remove the upper rear spoiler and I'm intrigued

Yeah….I’d drive it without the spoiler.

The side profile picture is way better

They can ship me one.....no need to mess with the dealers.

i think i said this before, this gen of civic is probably one of the first ive not hated at first. not sure if thats a good thing.

It is a lot more subtle than the prior gen, I just think they could've look a little more different than the standard civic

It is a lot more subtle than the prior gen, I just think they could've look a little more different than the standard civic
I believe the same but if you think back to the “8thGen” and the older Type R cars, there wasn’t too much of a change from an regular car to an Si to a Type R

That's true! I still feel like there was maybe more of a happy medium from the 10th R to this one in terms of design

New Type R will be $42,895 and supposed to start arriving at dealers tomorrow.

It’s a bit pricy but used 2018s are still going for that price. I’m sure dealers won’t let them go for less than $50.

New Type R will be $42,895 and supposed to start arriving at dealers tomorrow.

It’s a bit pricy but used 2018s are still going for that price. I’m sure dealers won’t let them go for less than $50.
I don’t understand the pricing. Almost ten grand more than a Corolla GR, barely cheaper than a Golf R and more expensive than a Nissan Z.

Almost ten grand more than a Corolla GR
the base is 36,999 msrp without any option packages (40k with the top performance package option on the base)
the mid is 43,999 msrp without any option packages
the top is trim 51,420 msrp

I would agree that 43k base msrp for the new r seems like a jump though

It has begun….$20k dealer markup on a deal already. Buyer was $2500 upside down on the trade then add all the regular fees and out the door price was $76k

:giggle:

Last edited:
It has begun….$20k dealer markup on a deal already. Buyer was $2500 upside down on the trade then add all the regular fees and out the door price was $76k

:giggle:
I’ll stick with the Audi. That’s quite the markup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back