Sold Hondata FlashPro (Unlocked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckable

2014-11-09 19.25.23.jpg 2014-11-09 19.20.58.jpg 2014-11-09 19.21.52.jpg 2014-11-10 20.41.04.jpg

Unlocked Hondata FlashPro for 2012+ Civic Si. In excellent condition. Comes with original box and paperwork. Used for Vit Tuning process on 2013 Civic Si before the vehicle was traded in. Newer model Flash Pro equipped with bluetooth. $575 negotiable. Located in Palm Beach County, Florida.

Last edited:
Can this be modified for my car with vit? Do I have to have the same mods as you? Seems like a good deal getting it used but just want to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into

Yes, it will work with your car. No modifications necessary so long as it's a 12+ Civic Si or Acura ILX. Vit emails you various calibrations during the tuning process, and you upload each new one until the tuning process is complete. The FlashPro basically gives you access to be able to tune the car. If that didn't answer your question then let me know.

I also have another question, once your car is tuned custom, can you revert back to stock? I'm assuming that's what you did when you traded it in?

Is there any way anybody could tell once you went from custom back to stock?

You have to revert the car back to the stock settings to remove flashpro from the car. Otherwise, it cannot be used on another car. It ties itself to your car. So yes, you can revert it back to stock & leaves no sign of it ever being on the car.

Ok. So I'm assuming he's done that already right? So if I do purchase a used one when I get it tuned it'll be tied to my car? Sorry I'm new to all this =/

He has. He's written that it's "unlocked". Also, the 4th photo shows it's not paired to a vin #. It's ready to go for a new owner.

He has. He's written that it's "unlocked". Also, the 4th photo shows it's not paired to a vin #. It's ready to go for a new owner.

Thanks so much man for your help! I just want to make sure I understand what I'm getting myself into.

Last one! I promise! I'm pretty sure this will void my warranty so if God forbid something wrong happens, can I untune it (if that's the proper term) by myself? Then, as you mentioned before, no one will every know it's been tuned?

Also, pretty sure this comes with instructions our like a faq it something along those lines?

Thanks[emoji5]

The only way a dealer will know your car was modified is if they check the computer which its very inlikely or if you leave your bolt ons

I updated the first post to reflect that I'll do $575 negotiable. I'm in no rush to get it sold, but it's not doing any good sitting in the house either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back