Houston 9th Crew!

Christmas!
tumblr_n1dc0wI0R11qboncro1_1280.jpg

Just letting anyone know that already doesn't; we are meeting up this Saturday (March 1st) with a few people driving down from Dallas (fellow 9th Gens) and maybe a couple from San Antonio/Houston. We will probably meet up, eat, car wash, cruise, photo shoot, and then go somewhere (in no order) where we can hang out and chill such as Dave n' Busters or something fun.

It would be cool if everyone was able to come to Austin and meet fellow members and see all the cars in person and take some pictures. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know.

Hoon
by Daniel Michael, on Flickr

Well it's been a few months, and I just joined recently, so....when is the next meet?? I'm in Spring, so if there's somethin goin down soon I want in!

Dunno... Summer is here and I once this storm passes I'll be ready. I'm in Sugar Land.
Me too I'm in the south houston area the storms have been pretty bad lately scared the crap out of me this morning lol

We have guys spread throughout houston. We usually keep in touch with GroupMe. If you want to be added, msg me your email or # with a name/nick and screen name. We have mod days at different members houses and hang out together. Sometime we go to public meets and host our own.

We have guys spread throughout houston. We usually keep in touch with GroupMe. If you want to be added, msg me your email or # with a name/nick and screen name. We have mod days at different members houses and hang out together. Sometime we go to public meets and host our own.

I want to move to Houston...

HI 9gen, I just recently get a 9th and just lookin to meet and hangout with fellow 9ners. Im still stocked, but will slowly start moddin it pretty soon. When is ya'll next meet?

Back