Am I Crazy?!

• Total voters
I'm thinking maybe something like this!? :D

18x9 +30
b3lnH0S.jpg

3qiKxXy.jpg

quite concave, reasonable fitment and still 9" wide :D

Last edited:
NICE WHEELS ,IF U DON'T WANT TO DROP IT TO MUCH BUY SOME EIBACH SPORTLINE SPRINGS AND THEY WILL GIVE A SLIGHT DROP BUT NOT TO MUCH YOU WILL NEED IT WHEN U PUT THOSE WHEELS ON BUT IT WILL LOOK SEXY ,GOOD LUCK

NICE WHEELS ,IF U DON'T WANT TO DROP IT TO MUCH BUY SOME EIBACH SPORTLINE SPRINGS AND THEY WILL GIVE A SLIGHT DROP BUT NOT TO MUCH YOU WILL NEED IT WHEN U PUT THOSE WHEELS ON BUT IT WILL LOOK SEXY ,GOOD LUCK
OK THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT! :D

Last edited:
i love a rim thats alil concave it gives dept to it and looks amazing on a car that dropped but not too much tho ..
have you looked at xxr ?
the 522 is my favorite i think those are the ones for me i just gotta decide what color and size

Last edited:
i want it either flush or alil less than that i dont want rubbing dropping the front about 2.25 so ill deffinitly be using 2 sets on camber bolts just to be safe

on another note do what you gotta do bro its your ride ...if you like it then thats all that matters plus i cant wait to see the out come of it..:thumbsup:

i love a rim thats alil concave it gives dept to it and looks amazing on a car that dropped but not too much tho ..
have you looked at xxr ?
the 522 is my favorite i think those are the ones for me i just gotta decide what color and size
yeah.. but idk.. i hear they are poor quality :( .. i'd rather just got a forged wheel or something :)

Back